Monday, March 21, 2011

low bat & earthquake on a monday (mar 21, 2011)

mar 21, 2011... monday...
my new digicam is lowbat not me... i forgot my charger at batangas... luckily i have my old camera still with me... but with slightly lower resolution... but for this post i was still able to use my new camera... i'll start using my old camera starting tomorrow's post and will revert back once i have my charger back... it'll probably take 1 week though due to logistics problem...

purple checkered sleeves (zara), dark blue jeans (replay), blue woven belt (sm), white shoes (signor), black LED watch (puma)
 


 one of my patients gave me this bibingka (rice pudding)... as a token of appreciation... 
its nice to be appreciated... = )

 
my neighbor gave me this chococolates...
thanks JP, tita mary and tito nemie anyayahan...
on the side note while i'm writing this blog... we experienced tiny earthquake here at naujan, oriental mindoro, philippines...
oriental mindoro is in an earthquake fault so with what happened in Japan its quite alarming...
i experienced a magnitude 7 quake here in oriental mindoro when i was a kid and its terrifying...
may the Lord God keep us all safe...
ALWAYS.

...
chen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...