Thursday, January 19, 2012

Naujan RHU waiting area construction: now in full swing plus my new display cabinet installed on a wednesday (jan 18, 2012)

jan 18, 2012... wednesday...

hit the lights...
 brown striped sleeves (5cm), black pants (zara), moss green loafers (wade)

construction in full swing!









plus TB drugs from DOH delivered...
 

 my display cabinet installed by kuya franklin GASCO...
loved it so much!
not yet ready for its photo-op
but soon!

gift from kuya franklin and ate emmylou gasco...
thanks! = )
  



 

 so love my new display cabinet...
amazing!

...
chen

2 comments:

  1. This development offers the likelihood of increased efficiency in solar panels, & the know-how can be manufactured using high-throughput roll-to-roll manufacturing.

    Homeowners Association Law

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone essentially assist to make severely posts I might state. This is the very first time I frequented your web page and up to now? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular submit incredible. Wonderful job!
    Johannisberg Riesling Wine Ingredient Kit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...